Say goodbye to dull fur and dry skin
In some cases, giving the daily food is not sufficient to provide dogs and cats with important nutrients. Then supplementary food is a good addition. Oils provide essential fatty acids and are important for the utilisation of nutrients. By supplementing your pet’s food with salmon oil, you provide your pet with sufficient Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. These valuable fatty acids support a healthy heart and good blood circulation. Salmon oil also has the special property of having a positive effect on skin and coat – shiny, soft and healthy dog and cat fur are just as much a result of adding salmon oil as is healthy skin. In the case of dry skin, the oil from salmons contributes to regeneration. The oil smells pleasantly of fish and is added to normal pet food – this can even enhance the taste of the food.
- as a mono-protein snack especially suitable for animals with feed allergies
- for healthy skin and a shining fur
- rich in essential, monounsaturated as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6)
- supports metabolism and growth as well as a beautiful fur
- helps to replenish dry skin
- valuable fatty acids support a healthy heart and blood circulation
Salmon Oil | Store in a cool and dry place.
Analitytical Component :